Pages

Welcome

Hi! My name is Maria. In stardoll my username is pinkpunk555. I made this blog for every stardoll member who want to know all the new free things, new stardolls, new hotbuys etc...

I hope this blog like to you!!! Have Fun!!!

Bye :]

Monday, May 3, 2010

Gerard Butler




This week's Stardoll is Gerard Butler.
Gerard James Butler (born 13 November 1969) is a Scottish actor. He is known for his roles in the films 300, The Phantom of the Opera, RocknRolla, P.S. I Love You, The Ugly Truth, Gamer, Law Abiding Citizen, The Bounty Hunter, and How to Train Your Dragon (voice). Butler was born in Paisley, Scotland, the youngest of three children of Margaret and Edward Butler, a bookie. Butler was brought up in a Roman Catholic working-class family and spent the first few years of his life in Montreal, Canada, before returning to live in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment